Friday, May 16, 2008

Priorities

I heard a young woman say today that she was feeling a little flustered and upset over the gay marriage ban being overturned in California. Had a little trouble sleeping last night, you know?

Funny how the 20,000 dead in China didn't figure into it. Or everyone dying of disease in Myanmar. But I guess as Christians we're more concerned about legislating morality (which I don't think we're allowed to do anyway) than about those dying and suffering all over the world.

At least we have our priorities straight *dripping sarcasm

And on a "happier" note: Dieted for 5 days. Gained 2 pounds.

1 comment:

univrsltransl8r said...

"Dieted for 5 days. Gained 2 pounds."
-ur doing it wrong
j/k, actually I think that's kinda normal. I don't think 5 days is enough to start seeing results anyway.