Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wet Paint

I went to lunch today, and there was a "wet paint" sign on the door to the James building. I carefully avoided all surfaces since, frankly, I had no clue to what area it was referring.

I came back from lunch. There were now three wet paint signs posted around the doorway. I still walked through very carefully, touching nothing. Still not entirely sure what was wet.

Left for the day. I now had to dodge two orange cones wrapped in "wet paint" signs in addition to those plastered on the walls. I haven't been back since, which is too bad. I probably missed the "wet paint" portable scrolling marquee and mime.

1 comment:

univrsltransl8r said...

Oh, man! That killed me! I was like, "...'portable scrolling marquee and mime'? What is she...? OH, DOOD!! LOL!!!"
Maybe they were just getting it ready, but hadn't started yet? LOL, I dunnoe.