Thursday, September 20, 2007

2:00 a.m.

2:00 am.

Think I'm getting sick. Can't sleep. Need to turn a paper in tomorrow. I mean today. I think I can smell cat in the living room, which means he had an accident (I'm really paranoid about our apartment smelling like kitty), so I really want to hunt it down but I keep sneezing and having to blow my nose. And Michael is a little sick too, so he's snoring away like someone's giving away a prize for the loudest and stuffiest category in the morning. Sorry honey. The life of a teacher.

Oh, and Turk "the Destroyer" pooped on our bed last night... I mean tonight. The litter box was actually fairly clean; I think he wants all of the litter changed. He lets us know he's unhappy by pooping on our bed. We finally figured it out after the first two weeks of incontinence when we got him. He hated the "pine" litter. Although, honestly, the first three times I thought he hated me (he pooped on my nightgown and my side of the bed twice). When I caught him pooping on Michael's side of the bed and on the mat in the downstairs bathroom I was almost excited.

Arrgh. I have to be at work in five hours. And I have to finish my paragraph on Rationalism v. Empiricism for my paper. That I have to mail in because my instructor is allergic to email.

Grrrrrrrrrrr..............

1 comment:

univrsltransl8r said...

Wow! I sure hope you're getting some sleep!
P.S. I totally missed the holiday yesterday. I don't even know what I was doing!