Saturday, September 1, 2007

Heat Advisory

I have weatherbug on my computer.

I think it's really cool when we have severe weather, because it chirps like a cricket every ten minutes or so, letting me know that advisories have been posted. Like today: severe heat.

I never said the warnings were relevatory, just well-audioed.

Anyway, Michael has his school papers spread out all over the place, we made a morning run to Starbucks (their carmelized apple pecan coffee cake is really good...EAT IT) before our little jaunt over to Office Depot and the ever-popular Albertsons.

I should either A: read for grad school or B: clean the bathroom. But I have this overwhelming urge to either laze about or go get some ice cream. We can only guess which tendency will win out.

Oh, and I did overcook the chicken the other night and scrubbed my hands raw. On the other hand, I totally screwed over any hopes the salmonella might have had. Way to stick it to the man.

1 comment:

univrsltransl8r said...

By "the man" do you man salmonella?? LOL I hope it's finally cooling off a bit. It was way too hot!
Did you guys know I'm working at Starbucks now?? Glad to hear you liked the Carmelized Apple Pecan! ;D